Comprehensive Counseling Solutions, Inc. Training Institute
Registration Now Available! Enroll Below
Do you want to be a business owner someday? Unsure of where to begin or confused with all of the information that’s needed to start? Before going out on your own, make the wise decision to enroll in our Thera-Preneurship workshop.
Our Thera-Preneurship workshop will provide you with the fundamentals of starting your own business, as well as offer several critical components that will (among many other things) enhance your expertise as a therapist and entrepreneur, and expand your clinical practice. The truth is, for many people it is not easy starting a business, while for others the easy part was starting the business and the difficult part is staying in business and making a profit!
Series Workshop Objectives:
• Provide the basics of starting your own business and navigating the red tape.
• Provide you with the necessary knowledge to be successful on your own.
If you’re thinking of starting your own business, our Thera-Preneurship workshop is a good place to start.
Biz 101: Starting Your Own Clinical Practice
$399 – Early Registration is more than 14 days before workshop.
$450 – Late Registration is less than or at 14 days before workshop.
What Does A 7-Figure Practice Look Like?
$250 – Early Registration is more than 14 days before workshop.
$299 – Late Registration is less than or at 14 days before workshop.
****Note: You will receive a FREE 30-minute Consultation with this 1-Day Workshop
Biz 101: Starting Your Own Clinical Practice
What Does A 7-Figure Clinical Practice Look Like?
Online registration can be paid via PayPal through our secured server.
Cancellation / Refund Policy: Cancellation and subsequent refunds are allowed with a 30-day notice. Refunds will be in the form of a business check. Please allow 14 business days for a refund, minus applicable credit card fees. Cancellations received under 30 days will be issued as a credit for a future training. Credits will be valid for 12 months from cancellation date.
Grievance Policy: Valid grievance requests must be received in writing/email within ten days of workshop date or can be provided in person directly after the workshop. Every attempt will be made to resolve a grievance with a complainant at the time of the grievance.
Certificate Replacement Fee: In the event you fail to obtain or misplace your certificate for any continuation education workshop offered by Comprehensive Counseling Solutions, Inc, you have 1 year to request your certificate free of charge. If you are requesting certificate replacement for a workshop held more than 1 year after the date of the workshop or course, a $12.00 certificate replacement fee will be charged and must be paid in full prior to the issuing of the replacement.
Weather Cancellation Policy: All scheduled workshops and courses will take place on the specified date and time unless a “State of Emergency” is declared for greater than 50% of the State of Georgia, to include all metro Atlanta counties. In such cases, the workshop or course will be rescheduled to a future date, and a monetary credit will be transferred from the original date to the newly rescheduled date. If you are unable to attend on the rescheduled date, a credit shall remain on file for 12 months as applicable only for a future workshop or course facilitated by that specific presenter. Refunds will not be given for any weather-related event.
Email Notification: Please subscribe below to be added to our workshop email list. Your email address will only be used for workshop purposes. Your information will absolutely be kept confidential.
About the Presenter:
Dr. Russell K. Kawakami is a practicing licensed and National Board Certified Professional Counselor, a National Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, an author, a motivational speaker, and a media personality. Dr. Kawakami has been in the mental health and addiction field for nearly 20 years. Dr. Kawakami has worked with a wide variety of issues including relationship issues, anxiety, addiction, self-esteem, anger, etc. – addressing symptoms from a traditional long-term counseling perspective. However, he quickly became tired of chasing symptoms week after week, month after month, and waiting for clients to “be ready” to address the real issues (the origin of their issues). He now specializes in life-changing hypnotherapy that is designed to quickly and painlessly resolve trauma that manifests as emotional and behavioral challenges, in as little as 1-3 sessions.
Dr. Kawakami’s Education and License/Certifications:
- Capella University ~ Ph.D in Psychology
- The Georgia School of Professional Psychology ~MA in Psychology – Specialty Professional Counseling
- San Jose Christian College ~ B.S. Double Major: Bible Theology, Christian Leadership
- LPC State of Georgia ~Licensed Professional Counselor #005761
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) ~(NCC) National Certified Counselor #758470
- The Association for Addiction Professionals (NAADAC) ~(MAC) Master Addiction Counselor Credential #507980
- National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists ~ (NBCCH) National Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- American Hypnosis Training Academy ~ Eriksonian Hypnosis and Brief Psychotherapy
- American Hypnosis Training Academy ~ The Art and Science of Clinical Hypnosis
- Institute for Rapid Resolution Therapy ~ Rapid Resolution Therapy (RRT)
- Courtney Armstrong ~ Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy Levels 1 and 2
- Global NLP Training ~ Certified NLP Practitioner,Certified NLP Master Practitioner
- Global NLP Training ~ Certified Motivational Coach,Certified Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach, Certified Life Coach
- Advanced Counselor Training ~(CPCS) Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor