Comprehensive Counseling Solutions, Inc. Training Institute
Single Workshop in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Single Day Workshop: January 10, 2019 Day 1
Day 1 – Foundations of Clinical Supervision (January 10, 2019)
|Early (EARLY Registration.)||$125.00 (USD)|
|Registration (LATE Registration.)||$150.00 (USD)||Goes On Sale 12/31/18|
Day 1 – Foundations of Clinical Supervision
- Defining the Roles that encompass Effective Clinical Supervision (60 Minutes)
- Program Development and Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement Issues (30 Minutes)
- Drafting a Clinical Supervision ‘Vision Plan’ for your own organization (30 Minutes)
- Passion and Counselor Burnout (45 Minutes)
- Working Alliance (45 Minutes)
- Role Induction and the Roles of Conflict and Trust (45 Minutes)
- The Role of Power and Supervisee Experiential Level (45 Minutes)
- The Art and Science of Giving Feedback and Providing Performance Evaluations (60 Minutes)
This workshop runs from 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Registration starts at 8:00 a.m.