Comprehensive Counseling Solutions, Inc. (CCS) has partnered with Unconditional Hope for Recovery (UHFR) for residential transitional housing services for individuals in need of short term housing while in treatment.
Unconditional Hope of Recovery is a non-profit 501(c) 3 corporation who provides sober, therapeutic and transitional housing for men and women over age 18 who are in recovery from alcohol and substance addiction and mental health treatment.
They provide quality and affordable lodging to individuals seeking short or long term care for a minimum six (6) months up to two (2) years. They also provide life skills training that offers the client the opportunity to learn basic living and household management skills. Clients can stay with a modest amount of supervision as they transition into independent living.
Contact UHFR for more information or
Do I Qualify for Housing?
- Recommend a minimum three  months commitment for admission;
- The individual must be 18 years of age or older;
- Adult male and female;
- The client must be physically, mentally and psychologically capable of functioning in a residential setting
- Client is not a danger to himself or to others;
- Abstained from alcohol and/or drug use at least seventy-two  hours prior to admission;
- Client must be medically stable.
- Individual is homeless or transitioning from an inpatient hospital or will be released from the municipal or superior court system
- Be enrolled or attend a Level II.I (IOP) or Level II.5 (PHP) Program with CCS.
- Successfully complete or participate in a Treatment Program
- Be Employed or Do Service Work
- Be Serious About Your Recovery
- Attending 4x 12-Step Meetings Per Week (AA/NA/CA) (i.e. Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous)
- Be randomly tested for drug/alcohol abuse.