To provide the quality, competent care people deserve…
To be recognized as a leading behavioral health provider, providing a comprehensive array of mental health and substance abuse services that promote wellness and quality of life of our community members.
We are committed to the creation of behavioral health centers where people receive individualized and quality care that enables and encourages them to regain hope in a supportive, caring environment.
We are committed to developing partnerships with physicians, professionals, and payers within the communities we serve through the delivery of high quality specialty behavioral health services at affordable costs while always putting the patient first.
We will strive in all that we do to make Comprehensive Counseling Solutions, Inc….. synonymous with excellent care, phenomenal customer service, and an unparalleled commitment to those we humbly serve.
Comprehensive Counseling Solutions, Inc. is a private agency that provides a comprehensive array of mental health and substance abuse services designed to support wellness and recovery in the state of Georgia. We humbly provide services without regard to race, religion, disability, national origin, or gender.
Our services will:
- Protect the dignity and privacy of the individuals served.
- Be within the financial reach of anyone in need.
- Be empirically advised and clinically sound.
- Respond to community diversity through culturally sensitive individual focused care.
- Target outcomes that satisfy the individual and demonstrate program effectiveness.
Our staff will:
- Be friendly, courteous, and respectful.
- Observe the highest ethical and practice standards.
- Respond with empathy and compassion to the needs of the individualswe serve.
Our service sites will:
- Be accessible to all individuals.
- Be safe, hospitable and well-organized.
- Be governed by business practices that are efficient, accountable and honest.
Our management practices will:
- Promote respect and dignity towards the staff.
- Encourage continuing professional development.
- Support staff participation in community activities important to the well-being of our service public.
- Promote a broad-based partnership of coordinated community care.
Providing the quality, competent care people deserve…